Wednesday, October 15, 2008

DAY 1

Updates verdict : I m not hungry but has taken extra foods than expected coz i have to take medicine for my cough + antibiotic

Today, 16/10/2008 i started my much anticipated lose-those-extra-pound mission. My weight at the moment is ranging between 60-62kg depending on my eating behaviour of the day. I took breakfast as suggested by Dr Rozmey.


  • breakfast - sedikit nasi (not to upset my gastric) and no coffee ( really a challenge for me. I m addicted to caffeine) - 800 kalori. No calorie food intake 2 hours before taking JUS MATE 5 as my lunch
  • around 1pm - lunch time with 1 packet of JDM5. Shake well before consume. No calorie food intake 2 hours after taking JDM5....aha...matailah begini. Later i updated if i forget my hunger.

Off to work!

  • dinner mee hun soup

Ooopps! I think my Day 1 debunk! I ate extra because i need to take medicine.

Hmmm......

No comments: