Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MARK MY STORY


Most people claimed that life's actually start at 40!!!

But to me it proves otherwise.

Especially in the weight department.

For the last 3 years I’ve been fighting weight gain but to no avail. Taking slimming pills to exercising (but later loses the drives) and so on.

What I hate most is when I look at my recently taken pictures that strikes on me crying FAT! FAT! FAT!

How can I live with such cruel misery implicated only to my species called women.

I used to be slim and (consider) to be beautiful by a few eyes beholder, and as vain as I am, I wanted to stay that way as long as possible. Who doesn’t anyway?

By the way I am 42. My height is 5’3 and weighted 61.5 kg. For my height and age I should be at least 9 kg lighter.
Not only for vanity reason but for my health as well.
And mind you, I certainly don’t like the reflection I saw when I look at the mirror just now. I desperately need to do something ASAP or bye...bye love... my figure will depreciates downhill.
The reflection in the mirror will never lies and it prompt me to place an order to buy 3 boxes of the ever so popular JUS DIET MATE 5 (JDM5) by Dr.Che Rozmey Che Din. I told myself that it will be my last sacrifices to beautify my body and along with it to increased my health for JDM5 claimed to improved many health problems also.
So wish me luck. I will update my progress when i started my weight-loss programmed.
Actually I am tempted to upload my BEFORE self but no, I will safe it for later when i got the NOW body.
3 months give and take - there will be a new me selling you JUS DIET MATE 5, and if it proven effective, there are no reason you – who think you, deserved to be slim and healthy won’t buy it. Aha....

Menjadi berita di beberapa akhbar terkemuka

No comments: