Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day 3 (18/10/2008-SAT)

Updates:
Contrary to my earlier posts that i might over-eating 2nite, to my surprise i couldnt hardly finish the foods i've taken. So its true that JDM5 does kill one's appetitte to eat. Everthing seems tasteless. But still - i eat more than what i was supposed to eat.
( I am standing 3 from left, dark blue baju kurung - look not so fat huh? picutre trick!! )
____________________________________________________

Breakfast - Hanya sempat minum beberapa gelas air kosong. Tidak terasa lapar.


Jam 1pm minum JDM5. Rehatkan perut selama 2 jam tapi sekitar jam 3p perut dah lapar. So i makan nasi sedikit + ikan bakar seekor + kuah sup ikan + 2-3 potong terung.


Actually.. i dont really consider 2day as my third day because i eventually knew its going to be a failed day. I am attending an Open Raya House at my sister's house later in the evening and you know what happen when you were surrounded by foods n friends???


Talk..talk n eat and eat.

No comments: